GORE-TEX® products are engineered to keep you dry and comfortable in the most challenging weather conditions. Since the delivery of the first garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric in 1976, we have continued to improve and evolve to keep in step with the changing needs of our customers, while maintaining the core benefits of this fabric — durable waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection.
Benefits of GORE-TEX® Fabric
- Long-lasting protection from inclement weather
- Unsurpassed comfort with excellent breathability
- Maximum durability in rugged conditions
- Durable protection even after exposure to petroleum, oils, and other lubricants
- Watertight, even after direct contact with heat
WINDSTOPPER® products deliver protection from wind chill, a combination of both air temperature and wind speed that increases heat loss and discomfort. This lightweight fabric’s unique construction blocks the wind from the outside while allowing moisture vapor to escape from your body — keeping you more comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions, including wind, cold, and light snow.
Benefits of WINDSTOPPER® Fabric
- Excellent protection against wind and cold
- Continued comfort indoors and out
- Durable performance for the life of the garment
- Water-resistant protection
- Quick drying for increased comfort