Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Pinned Performance Code of Conduct provides guidance to ensure we meet our higher standard and conduct business the Pinned way- the right way, which is “Winning with Technology & Integrity.” Simply put, we want all members of our team, along with our customers and suppliers to understand that they can believe what we say and trust what we do. Our higher standard includes several key characteristics that both underpin the Soul of Pinned Performance and provides the foundation for our Code of Conduct:
- Trust– Our word is good. We keep our commitments to each other and to our stakeholders.
- Integrity– We do the right thing without compromise. We avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- Honesty– What we say is true and forthcoming – not just technically correct. We are open and transparent in our communications with each other and about business performance.
- Judgment– We think before we act and consider the consequences of our actions.
- Respect– We treat people with dignity and value their contributions. We maintain fairness in all relationships.
- Courage– We speak up for what is right. We report wrongdoing when we see it.
- Responsibility– We accept the consequences of our actions. We admit our mistakes and quickly correct them. We do not retaliate against those who report violations of law or policy.
- Ethical – We follow fair, ethical and responsible online marketing practices as outlined by organizations such as the Electronic Retailing Association. This includes, but is not limited to, refraining from selling and/or distributing goods without manufacturer authorization, and/or trafficking in counterfeit products.
Pinned’s success is driven by our customers’ success. We are only successful if our customers are successful in their endeavors. Our primary mission it to support our customers success by assuring:
- We are easy to do business with.
- We respond to our customers’ needs with speed, agility and excel at beating expiations.
- We strive to bring our customers greater value than competitors.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We prioritize long-term customer-relations over short-term profits.
We are responsible and trustworthy. We have a sense of ownership and know we perform best when:
- Satisfying the needs of customers is everyone’s first priority.
- Respect for the individual is demonstrated. We treat each other with dignity and fairness.
- Diversity and equity are embraced in all our policies and practices.
- Conflict is resolved in a timely and direct manner.
- Work is stimulating and challenging.
- There is a balance between work and a recreational life.
Mutually beneficial relationships with customers, suppliers and the community are essential.
- The highest standards of ethical behavior are followed in all of our dealings.
- We endeavor to understand and anticipate our partners’ needs and capabilities, and help them plan for future requirements.
- Suppliers and other partners are recognized as an extension of our team, we are all here to have a good time and be successful at the end of the day.
- We support and encourage community involvement promoting the sports and industries we live for.
Quality is defined by the customer.
- We strive for error-free work and defect prevention.
- Variances are detected and permanently corrected at the source, ensuring that issues do not escape to the customer.
- Continuous improvement is designed into every aspect of our business.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- We do not compromise quality.
Technical Knowledge and Support
Our success is based on technical leadership both as a company and in the field.
- Make optimal use of resources and lead industry innovations.
- Strive for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Use tools, technology and methods best suited to sustain competitive advantage for our company, our partners and our customers.
We take time to listen and ensure understanding.
- Information is shared to maximize understanding, commitment and ownership – its what empowers this company.
- Communication is clear, timely, honest, accurate and takes place directly between concerned parties.
- We constructively offer and accept feedback.
We maintain a high-caliber workforce.
- We attract and retain people with the best qualifications, skills, aptitudes and attitudes that match our long-term requirements and work culture.
- We are trained and qualified to be proficient in our jobs.
- We are responsible for effective knowledge transfer from the field for skills development and succession planning.
- We are committed to continuous learning.
- We do what we love and love what we do.
Our programs are competitive and influenced by overall company success.
- We know what is expected of us and how our contribution is measured.
- Ongoing poor performance is not tolerated.
- We encourage trial of new ideas, innovation and calculated risk-taking. We treat errors as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Skills, knowledge and contributions to the achievement of goals are key elements that influence compensation, recognition and opportunity.
- Individual, team and company achievements are recognized in a fair and consistent manner.
- We celebrate our successes.
We take pride in our workplace and are a responsible corporate citizen.
- Our workplace is a showcase of our capabilities.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle.
- We protect the environment.
- We protect the sports we have come to love.